Verify your code consistency with an open-source tool.
Powered by OX Security.
MegaLinter is an Open-Source tool for CI/CD workflows that analyzes the consistency of your code, IAC, configuration, and scripts in your repository sources, to ensure all your projects sources are clean and formatted whatever IDE/toolbox is used by their developers, powered by OX Security.
Supporting 55 languages, 24 formats, 20 tooling formats and ready to use out of the box, as a GitHub action or any CI system highly configurable and free for all uses.
Github PR reporter
Projects need to contain clean code, in order to avoid technical debt, that makes evolutive maintenance harder and time consuming.
By using code formatters and code linters, you ensure that your code base is easier to read and respects best practices, from the kick-off to each step of the project lifecycle
Not all developers have the good habit to use linters in their IDEs, making code reviews harder and longer to process
By using MegaLinter, you'll enjoy the following benefits for you and your team:
- At each pull request it will automatically analyze all updated code in all languages
- Reading error logs, developers learn best practices of the language they're using
- MegaLinter documentation provides the list of IDE plugins integrating each linter, so developers know which linter and plugins to install
- MegaLinter is ready out of the box after a quick setup
- Formatting and fixes can be automatically applied on the git branch or provided in reports
- This tool is 100% open-source and free for all uses (personal, professional, public and private repositories)
- MegaLinter can run on any CI tool and be run locally: no need to authorize an external application, and your code base never leaves your tooling ecosystem
All linters are integrated in the MegaLinter docker image, which is frequently upgraded with their latest versions